Directory of Active Investigators
To achieve its goal of enhancing the research capacity at the UPR-MSC, the RCMI Program has identified different strategic objectives. One of these objectives is the development of a Directory of Active Investigators. This research directory is a web-based database containing information about active investigators in different fields of research at the UPR-MSC.
The Directory contains the following information about investigators:
First Name, Second Name, Family Name
Area of Expertise
Directions to access the Directory:
To facilitate search of information, the profiles have been organized by research program, school and institutes. The menu on the right follows this structure making navigation easier. The directory can be searched for specified keywords utilizing the search engine available at the bottom of the page. This action provides a list of profiles where the keywords were found.
Objectives of the Directory
- Enhance the local research capacity by linking the local researchers and organizations together through presenting the research profiles of our active investigators
- Enhance the local research collaborative works between local researchers and external organizations
- Facilitate the identification and searching process about whom of local researchers working on what areas of research and to which schools/departments is he/she affiliated.
- Present and disseminate, regionally and internationally, the local research and development potential and capacity of investigators at the UPR-MSC
- Facilitate the review and evaluation process of research grant applications
Registering in the Directory
Active investigators not included in the Directory or who need to update their profiles or their research interest document are encourage to contact Ms. Kreshlya De La Paz, Project Manager, at email@example.com or at (787) 758 2525, Ext. 1621.